What is YouthMAX?
YouthMAX is a global leadership initiative facilitated by Members of the John Maxwell Team with the goal of providing today’s young people (ages 13-19) practical tools and skills to help them navigate life through a series of four programs:
- Developing a Positive Self Image *Each participant must participate in this program first.
- Learning to Fail Forward to Success.
- Stand Up & Be Counted (Stop Bullying).
- Developing Strong Personal Character.
In Senegal, each of the four programs consist of a weekly sessions, will be run consecutively over (8) weeks, and designed to accommodate 10 – 20 youth participating at one time providing personal development for the youth that will:
- Increase confidence, allowing them to better perform in school and life.
- Increase soft skills, helping them better prepare for post-secondary education or the workforce.
- Increase communication skills with adults, setting them apart from their peers.
- Increase ability to develop critical thinking and collaboration skills.
- Include tools and other materials for participants to keep, further enhancing their experience and growth.
In Senegal (West Africa), Ecole Internationale des Affaires teaches it for free for young people while being open to young west African. Due to economic and social particularities of French speaking countries in Africa, we have made some adjustments. Thus, this a very open opportunity. We can together go further if you help. Why hot being a sponsor because you want to help young people in Senegal and Africa be good transformational leaders.
Business Reasons can be a motive
- An opportunity to build stronger relationships with your local community through investment in local youth.
- Inclusion of 1-2 pieces of company literature highlighting your company during the first week of YouthMAX.
- Co-branding by inclusion of your logo and contact info on YouthMAX material each week of your program.
- Be part of the solution creating future employees, instead of frustrated about lack of quality workforce.
- Exclusive sponsorship of an one to 8-week YouthMAX program.
- The positive impact on your emotional well-being knowing you’ll be contributing to youth locally.
- Providing a positive opportunity and hope for the future to local youth.
- • An opportunity to have a big impact on yourself and your business, without the big impact on your wallet.
Youth Organization Partners (so far):
• Ecole Internationale des Affaires.
• Monitoring Africa.
• Cabinet Management et Gestion des Ressources Humaines. Cabinet MGRH.
Be the next sponsor.
Investment Options: (pick 1 of 2 below)
- Your Organization sponsors one full week YouthMAX program.
- You participate in Mastermind Group to build your own team.
- Do you have another proposal????
An Independent Certified Coach, Teacher & Speaker with The John Maxwell Team
Abdou Karim GUEYE | email@example.com . http://www.africamonitoring.com – +221771822988.
Publié dans: 1, Bill Gates, Cabinet Management et Ressources humaines - Cabinet MGRH, Chine, coaching, Compétence distinctive, Création de richesses, Créer, Développement personnel, Ecole Internationale des Affaires, Foi, formation, gouvernance, gouvernance entrepreneuriale, groupe mastermind, Inde, Inspiration, Leasership, Liberté, Liberté entrepreneuriale, Lutte contre la pauvreté, masterming group, Motivation, Patience, Pauvreté, Penser par soi, Penser pour soi, Persistance, Position stratégique, Puissance des nations, Richesses des nations, S'ouvrir aux autres, séminaires, Techologies, Tout sur le Management, Traditions, Transparence, intégrité, éthique